Snow Forecast: 12/9/18
With the forecast for heavy snow from Sunday 3 am to 3 pm, we are canceling Grace Hill Worship service for Sunday 12/9/18. (If the forecast is a total bust, which has occasionally happened in the Triangle, we will have worship as usual. But it looks like we are in for a significant storm.)
We strongly encourage you to worship together at home! Below are some recommendations for video sermons; you may know others. You could start by reading a Psalm together (suggestions include: Ps 8, 18.1-19, or any of Ps 145 - 150). Watch and listen to a sermon. Talk about some points in the sermon that were helpful to each of you. Then, pray for one another.
Here are some sermon suggestions:
1. Redeemer NY Video (All options are from last Sunday 12/2/18: same text, "The Longing (for Peace)" — Jeremiah 33:12-18; Luke 2:36-38)
- NY Redeemer Lincoln Square (Michael Keller, Tim’s son): https://lincolnsquare.redeemer.com/learn/sundays_sermon/
- NY Redeemer Downtown (John Lin): https://downtown.redeemer.com/learn/sermons/
2. Pacific Crossroads (Rankin Wilbourne, Isaiah 40): http://pacificcrossroads.org/sermons/
3. Redeemer San Diego (sermon options from OT Kings): https://redeemersd.org/grow/sermons/?sapurl=Lys0a3RuL2xiL21zLysyZzg3a2tkP2JyYW5kaW5nPXRydWUmZW1iZWQ9dHJ1ZQ==
Welcome to Grace Hill Church
Grace Hill Church is a growing Christian community serving Hillsborough, Chapel Hill, Durham, Efland and Mebane. Our goal is to live out the grace and truth of Jesus Christ with passion, warmth, and thoughtfulness.
Grace Hill is a church of families, couples, and singles. Our services combine classical Christian elements such as preaching, prayer, creeds, confession of sin, and silence for reflection, with some new approaches, like prayer for families, groups and individuals during Lord's Supper. We sing contemporary songs and classic hymns, often reset to new music. Recently we have written some new songs using lyrics from John Newton set to new music. We are a Presbyterian church (ARP), with an intentional relaxed and contemporary feel. Our treasure is all of God's Word. Our joy is God's great love for us in Christ. Our passion is seeing Christ and His Gospel change our lives and bring new life to Orange, Durham, and Alamance Counties.
Interested? Come visit Sunday mornings at 10:00am at 515 Meadowland Drive, Hillsborough, NC 27278.